TwitWipe is an online tool that lets you delete all tweets at once or twitter posts in just a single go.
If you aim at deleting each and every tweet of your twitter account then you need TwitWipe for handling the hassle. Doing the task manually 0ne-by-one will require a lot of efforts and will lead to wastage of time. The two choices with you is to either do it the hard way or in a smarter manner.
At first look the whole concept of TwitWipe seems like a joke of some kind. I mean, who the hell would desire that such type of complete deletion? trust me; there may exist scenarios where complete wipeout of tweets is the only option left with.
If you desire a new beginning, desire cleaning the tweets before handling to someone, regretting about your past tweets or something like then TwitWipe is a the utility that will perform the magic.
In the following section, we will let you know about the various features and functionalities of TwitWipe. Have a look …
Why not delete the account and create a new one?
This is one of the most relevant questions. The following points will help you in getting the answer:
- On doing so, you will loose each and every follower and that is not good, the people you’re following.
- You will have to reauthorize the applications and that might again prove very hectic.
TwitWipe allows you a chance for compete makeover without disturbing the twitter environment. Slowly and steadily the past memories about you will vanish.
Also, check out our post on Online Twitter App.
How To Delete All Tweets At Once:
When you are ready for the major wipeout; begin by authorizing TwitWipe. For this, you will require clicking over the ‘Sign in with Twitter’ button on the home page.
- Soon after that you will be taken to a new twitter page demanding to grant permission to the app.
- To authorize, give a click over ‘Authorize app’ button. In no time you will be a redirect to the home page; but this time with following interface instead of the login console.
* give some time for java to load before proceeding further.
- Finally, hit the ‘Start wiping’ link. When prompted:
- Select yes and wait for the application to perform the deletion task. You can stop the deletions at any point.
* TwitWipe is likely to take some time for deleting the tweets. If some issue occurs then the simple suggestion is to reload the page and retry.
Do not miss out our featured post on Best Online Twitter Clients.
As per experience, TwitWipe took a great deal of time and few retries still I recommend it because manual deletion of twitter-tweets will be far more painful.
Use it if and only when required!