TwitIQ can be enlisted as a smarter online twitter client. The updates are done on real-time; shorten your URL’s automatically, add video streaming directly to your tweets.
With this online twitter client, you can manage more than one twitter accounts in only one account. You can add channels to your account to interact your thoughts with others.
In addition, you can also analyze the twitter updates with this web-based twitter client easily by using “Tweet Analytics” and monitor the clicks on your pasted URL’s. Let me tell you some other features of TwitIQ below –
Attractive Features of this Online Twitter Client —
- Find out your suggestions on your Tweets,
- TwitIQ updates automatically and you can find them all in a real-time,
- It expands and shortens the URL’s automatically,
- Add as many accounts as you want to manage using this site,
- Add channels and analyze the reports of your account in twitter online using this site.
How To Add and Manage Multiple Twitter Accounts:
First of all visit the TwitIQ and login to your twitter account from here. After login you will have a page like below image –
There are some tabs floating on the top of this page from where you can –
- Post new tweets, or visit your profiles, go to the homepage, find out lists or your favorites and go to the direct messages section,
- Update your status or post a tweet by just writing it in the box specified you can use different accounts as well to update your status. Shorten URL’s or promote TwitIQ easily,
- Upgrade your free account to the premium version,
- Look for your followers or whom you are following or your added channels or subscribers below the upgrade button,
- In the left part of the homepage you can see your tweets,
- Your watch list is also visible in the lower right area,
- See what are twitter trending topics below your watchlist
- If you have mentioned some thing in your tweets or if you have added some contents in your watch list then you can manage them from the second dropdown menu “Mentions”,
- Have you added any channels for your customers or visitors on twitter then you can manage or add more ones here from the “My Channels” menu,
- You can look for other channels from the directory or find out channel tags, or see the top or recently added channels from “Discover Channels” tab,
- Search for your tweets, news or blogs you have added in your status on twitter,
- With the help of “Tweet Analytics” you can have a glimpse on the analysis report of the clicks on your website etc.
Do not miss out TweetDeck: An Online Twitter Client reviewed by us.
As I have mentioned that you can upgrade your account in a premium version. You need to have a sight of the price plan. Here it is below –
Best of luck with your multiple twitter accounts login over TwitIQ: An Online Twitter Client…